You can find the Settings page on:
Dashboard -> LabelGrid Tools ->General Settings
- LabelGrid API Token: This field is reserved to LabelGrid customers and is needed to enable Sync and Free Download Gate functionalities. You can find your API Token here.
- iTunes Affiliate Token: Your iTunes Affiliate Token. Read more about it here.
- Automatic LG API Content Sync: If disabled will stop Synchronizing data with LabelGrid Servers. (The Sync functionality is enabled only while a valid LabelGrid API Token is active.)
Enable or disable Services in the Release Detail page.
Personalize the Release page.
- Show Unreleased Releases ( Default: Enabled): Show Unreleased Releases in the Release list.
- Spotify Pre-Save ( Default: Enabled): Enable Spotify Pre-SAVE functionalities.
- Spotify Save ( Default: Enabled): Enable Spotify SAVE functionalities.
- iTunes Pre-Order ( Default: Enabled): Enable iTunes Pre-Order link on Unreleased Releases.
- Spotify Web Player ( Default: Enabled): Enable the Spotify Player on release page.
- Press Release ( Default: Enabled): Display the Press Release
- Show featured Artists ( Default: Enabled): Display the Featured Artists
Personalize the Artist page.
- Show Twitter Feed ( Default: Enabled): Show Twitter Feed
Spotify API is required for Spotify Pre-save and Save functionalities.
Create your API credentials here using the Redirect URI below.
- API Client ID: Use your Spotify App Client ID
- API Client Secret: Use your Spotify App Client Secret
- Preferred texts: Configure the default Texts for Save and Pre-Save Functionalities. The application will use this field on any new Release, this can be overwritten in each Release.
- Preffered URIs: Configure the default URIs.The application will use this field on any new Release, this can be overwritten in each Release.